SHA2 hash

Nick77

Jul 9, 2022, 4:00:44 PMJul 9
to Tasker
Hi Joao, under the Variable Convert action i can't find a "To SHA2 digest" option. Only MD5 and SHA1 are available, though they both are quite deprecated by now. Would you please consider to add SHA2 option (SHA256 would be great) in the next future?

João Dias

Jul 27, 2022, 6:56:53 AMJul 27
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi, sorry for the late reply! Ok, it seems I could add it.

Unfortunately I'm not at my dev pc at the moment but I could probably add this next week :) Thanks for the request!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias