Please accept my joining request

liz scrine

May 21, 2024, 5:11:09 AMMay 21
to Tasker
Hi,

A while ago I asked to join this group. Maybe a month back. Please can I join? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Liz

thisisnota_love_song

May 26, 2024, 5:29:59 AMMay 26
to Tasker
I can see your message. It's the same for me - even though I still see the "Join request sent" button at the top of the main list, I can send messages to the group. Not very intuitive.

liz scrine

May 26, 2024, 6:07:07 AMMay 26
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure this will help but in case - I got a reply from a Tasker admin(?) saying a reply had been sent and to look in my spam folder. Couldn't find anything in Spam. Anyway, I think we're able to post so I guess it doesn't matter!

thisisnota_love_song

May 26, 2024, 12:55:15 PMMay 26
to Tasker
I didn't receive an email either.