Clocking in/out of work task

Rabbani Rosli

Mar 8, 2024, 5:27:16 AMMar 8
to Tasker
Hello!

I'm a beginner in Tasker and have been using it for a few days and am amazed by the potential!

I have a specific task in mind in which in which I may have an idea of how to execute, but not sure how to translate it to Tasker.

My daily routine when it comes to clocking in and out of work is:

1. Open browser
2. Browse work website
4. Click on clock in/out page
5. Fill in a form, clock in or out
6. Click on scan QR code.

Note: QR code is static, just requires me to specifically be at work to be able to scan it

then I'm clocked in/out.

I'm able to achieve this with macros, but I'm wondering if it's possible design a task such that, it only returns me to a camera requiring me to point to a QR code without going through steps 1-5

João Dias

Mar 8, 2024, 5:31:31 AMMar 8
to tas...@googlegroups.com
That sounds like a job for AutoInput 😁

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

eric coste

Mar 8, 2024, 6:33:29 AMMar 8
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Tasker is a virus ?

Screenshot_20240308_123120_Device care.jpg

João Dias

Mar 8, 2024, 6:39:36 AMMar 8
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I can't control what Anti-virus apps report as viruses, sorry :( The app doesn't have any significant behaviour changes since last version. I did add a new library which could've triggered it though. Can you please check if the Nightly version here still has the same issue? https://tasker.joaoapps.com/download.html

Thanks in advance

eric coste

Mar 8, 2024, 7:30:55 AMMar 8
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It's precisely this version that triggered the alert, I'm in the beta group.

João Dias

Mar 8, 2024, 10:38:03 AMMar 8
to tas...@googlegroups.com
McAfee got back to me and said it was going to be whitelisted, so hopefully this is fixed soon.

eric coste

Mar 8, 2024, 12:46:12 PMMar 8
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks you.