Cannot get Tasker to Vibrate (at all) on Xiaomi 13u

Cheuksing Lam (lzc)

Mar 12, 2024, 5:07:15 AMMar 12
to Tasker
Can't seem to get Tasker to generate any vibrations on my (not rooted) Xiaomi 13u.

I've tried "Notify", "Notify Vibrate" (deprecated, fyi), and straight up "Vibrate" and "Vibrate Pattern" repeatedly, but none of them are making the phone vibrate even a little bit.

And I've downloaded the "Vibrate Test" app, which worked fine when I didn't give it any permissions manually.

And the oddest thing is, when long pressing a task in the task editing page in Tasker, it succeeded in vibrating.

Any updates to this issue? :)

Cheuksing Lam (lzc)

Mar 12, 2024, 5:13:11 AMMar 12
to Tasker
Do not disturb mode is already turned off.
And someone had the exact same problem before.