Profile not working when phone is locked

Jan

Sep 16, 2022, 8:10:32 AM9/16/22
to Tasker
Hi,

I have a profile that has to trigger an alarm when I'm in the radius of 1km of a certain location. That works fine as long as my phone (Samsung S8+) is unlocked. But when it's locked, nothing happens. Any ideas, please.

P.S. The Power mode of my phone is set to High performance.

Thanks in advance.
Jan

João Dias

Sep 26, 2022, 6:51:03 AM9/26/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi there.
To make sure Tasker and the AutoApps run in the foreground please check here: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/userguide/en/faqs/faq-problem.html#00

Pay special attention to the location part. If Tasker doesn't have permission to get location in the background it might not work correctly, so disable and re-enable the location permission and make sure that you allow Tasker to always access it.

Make sure to check here too: https://dontkillmyapp.com/?app=Tasker

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias