could there be more than three Quick Settings Tasks? Possibly with Join actions?

Matevz Leskovsek

Jan 25, 2023, 12:05:56 PM1/25/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi, in quick settings there are by default 3 shortcuts to tasker tasks
possibel, see here: https://prnt.sc/q8kDg8kdIgQo

which are then configured here in tasker/preferences/action:
https://prnt.sc/4EcqrY7OQIHP

But in android/quicksettings there also many join actions available to
add to quick settings, see here: https://prnt.sc/wflsH53k1gYw

Sou could I have more than 3 tasker tasks shortcuts in quick settings
by abusing join actions and make them run tasker tasks locally
(running on the device which I am actually holding in my hand and
taping the shortcut on manually - with my actual finger)?

Thanks

M. H. (WehZet)

Jan 26, 2023, 3:15:43 AM1/26/23
to Tasker
you can expand the amount with the  Quick Setting Tile Double Click And Subtitle released in 6.1.3-beta.