Using an NFC chip

Andreas Rottenanger

Aug 27, 2021, 3:48:27 AM8/27/21
to Tasker

I would like to use an NFC chip as a trigger, but when I try to read it in, I am always asked which app I would like to use for it (tasker or "new tag recorded"). But when I choose Tasker nothing happens and the tag is not read in to be able to use it.
I had a day at the very beginning when it worked once without this query - if I hold the described one to the smartphone, the query comes up with which app should be opened.
Can I change that somewhere in the settings?
IMG_20210827_094646[1].jpg

Marta Hintz

Aug 27, 2021, 3:34:18 PM8/27/21
to Tasker

Andreas Rottenanger

Aug 30, 2021, 4:53:08 PM8/30/21
to Tasker
Does not work...

João Dias

Sep 13, 2021, 9:15:48 AM9/13/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Check here: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/userguide/en/help/eh_nfc_tag.html Hope this helps!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias