Can tasker stop charging at set battery level?

gregeeh

May 9, 2022, 10:05:00 PM5/9/22
to Tasker
Hi all,

I'm wondering if it's possible to have tasker stop charging at some level, say 80%, and resume charging at say 40%.

Thoughts and ideas greatly appreciated.

TIA

Steve

May 10, 2022, 11:01:51 AM5/10/22
to Tasker
I use a smart switch while sleeping to do it. Works really well.

gregeeh

May 12, 2022, 11:15:08 PM5/12/22
to Tasker
Sorry, I should have said I want to do this in my car.  Also phone has NO ROOT.

Duckredbeard

May 13, 2022, 11:16:25 PM5/13/22
to Tasker
You can have Tasker control a smart outlet this way.  The (keg fridge dashboard) tablet on my beer fridge is always between 50 and 95.  As a backup, if it gets to 40, 30, 25, or 20, each step sends my phone a message that charging issues have developed.  I can manually intervene.  This has happened only once in the last year.  This would be harder to do in a car.  Unless you want to get into Raspberry Pi and Python projects...