install tasker

سبايسي

Sep 3, 2022, 2:09:21 PMSep 3
to Tasker
hi

I have two accounts on two different devices and when I install the Tasker program on one of them so that I can install it on the other device?

Brenden M

Sep 4, 2022, 6:12:31 PMSep 4
to Tasker
The same account Tasker was purchased with can be used on additional devices. It might be installed on the other device through the other account. If you later removed the account that uses Tasker, it will not remain licensed on the other device.

Brenden M

Sep 4, 2022, 6:14:47 PMSep 4
to Tasker
Your language is unclear, maybe mine was too. Basically, Tasker can be used on devices with accounts using Play Store holding Tasker license. Other accounts don't matter at all. You will still be able to use Tasker to do things related to the other accounts on the device. As said, those accounts don't matter. All the matters is continuing to stay signed in with the account holding Tasker license (account you purchased it with).