AutoTools Web Screen - Some inputs are not working with overlay display mode

瀏覽次數:18 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Regi Zer

未讀,
2022年11月13日 上午8:54:332022/11/13
收件者:Tasker
Some interactive html input tags do not seem to work when the WebView's "Display Mode" is set to Overlay
I did not do any extensive testing to pinpoint the exact kind of tags, but my intuition tells me that the common trait between such elements is that all of them require an Android overlay for value selection (it might not like overlays inside overlays or something)
The tags that I tried and definitely have issues are the <select> and the <input type="time">, but it likely affects other input types as well

I'm pretty sure that the html I'm using is okay, because it does work with other display modes (also I tried this with the simplest possibleversions of the tags, so there is nothing extra fancy going on)

Phone: OnePlus 9 pro
Android version: 12
The Android System WebView app is up to date

João Dias

未讀,
2022年11月14日 凌晨4:57:192022/11/14
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Thanks for the report. Unfortunately it seems like some kind of limitation on Android's part, sorry about that!

Maybe you can use dialog instead of overlay for those screens?

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄