Use Tasker tp play a sound when an call has ended

Jochen Scheuerer

Mar 15, 2024, 3:11:42 AMMar 15
to Tasker
Hey all,

has some one an idea, how to bring my phone to play a local stored sound (mp3) AFTER a call has ended. So like a quiting sound, that the call is finished. This sould only happend when a given BT Handsfree carkit is connected.

Any idea?

alexm...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2024, 5:08:59 AMMar 15
to Tasker
I use a Logcat event entry, with de component "ACCESSIBILITY" and filter "end_call"
Then I have a task witha "Play Ringtone" in it
If you want this to happen when connected to a bluetooth device just add that condition lo the logcat condition
Hope this work for you.

aa6vh

Mar 16, 2024, 11:21:41 AMMar 16
to Tasker
Have you thought of simply having a state profile that goes active during a call, then just have the Exit Task play your sound?

alexm...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2024, 12:19:21 PMMar 16
to Tasker
Oh no....Of course it's much simpler. Why I never thought of that!!
Thanks for sharing!!!