Error Message(to Pent)

David

Nov 16, 2012, 12:23:50 AM11/16/12
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Pent

I have error message of "#Expr. Warning Null or empty pattern with target"

Can you check it ??

BR

Pent

Nov 16, 2012, 2:08:55 AM11/16/12
to Tasker
> I have error message of "#Expr. Warning Null or empty pattern with target"

You are doing a match somewhere something <emptystring> Matches
<notemptystring>

Or it's a bug and Tasker is internally doing that, but I estimate that
is less likely since there'd be a lot of people mentioning it.

Pent

Pent

Nov 16, 2012, 6:09:59 AM11/16/12
to Tasker
> Or it's a bug and Tasker is internally doing that, but I estimate that
> is less likely since there'd be a lot of people mentioning it.

But someone else has posted on the 1.3.3 thread the same error, so it
could be a bug with the latest release.

Pent