Jokes

Dave Williams

Jan 1, 2022, 8:16:17 PM1/1/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I installed a sound detector app which sends an intent to Tasker when it detects a loud sound, upon which Tasker uses AutoInput to read a random joke from a joke app and speak the joke using Alert/Say.  Now when I cough, I hear a joke.  Wow!  I love it!  Getting philosophical, it proves that people don't know what they really need.

Brenden M

Jan 6, 2022, 10:21:17 PM1/6/22
to Tasker
Hah!

That's good. I work in audio... I'm just suddenly dreaming about spectral analysis. Getting the phone to say "whoops where'd it go?" when I drop something and it skitters away versus "bless you!!!" when I sneeze.

Very, very philosophical.

Dave W, BSEE,MSCE,OOP

Jan 8, 2022, 1:29:39 PM1/8/22
to Tasker
Ha ha!  Back when I was a boy engineer in 1979, I was designing hybrid microchips for side-looking radar.  I moved on to much easier instrumentation engineering.  Spectral analysis is a bad memory. 🤣😂🤣😂