How does tasker handle gzip replies?

Tim Rawlings

Jun 27, 2024, 4:38:25 AM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to Tasker

I've Been using tasker to communicate with Webcore on the hubitat platform via web requests.

Webcore has recently done an update which included the following update information.

  • adding gzip replies to cloud requests to a piston or webcore IDE, or graphs - reduces network traffic consumed, will help with HE 128KB limit on cloud requests

I've since been getting this error:
java.io.ioexception:gzip finished without exhausting source

What's the best way to deal with this? Everything seems to still work so I guess it's to do with the response from webcore and tasker not knowing how to deal with it. Should I just Continue Task After Error and ignore?

Any advice greatly appreciated!