Join with Server Issues

Equipe GameGratis

Mar 13, 2024, 7:11:10 PMMar 13
to Tasker
Hello guys! how are you?

I use tasker, join etc for a while now, and it seems that since yesterday, Join is not sending the Pushes via API on the right time.

It is working normally but suddenly the pushes stop being received by the receiver device.
Then after some time the receiver device starts the pushes sent, all at once.

I already fixed accessibility, restarted the device, permissions etc. The error is random, it is certainly something related to the server that Join uses to send the pushes via API.
He is probably overloaded and are unable to send pushes when requested.

Can you please check this for me? Fast, if possible.

Thank you very much!

Equipe GameGratis

Mar 14, 2024, 3:31:03 PMMar 14
to Tasker
Join remains offline, not working in any of my devices.

João Dias

Mar 15, 2024, 9:39:23 AMMar 15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I just tested it and the server is working normally.

The behaviour you're seeing is normally caused by the phone itself not being able to connect to the GCM push service and not by the server.

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Equipe GameGratis

Mar 15, 2024, 3:27:43 PMMar 15
to Tasker