Auto call to a friend and play happy birthday

Skill F

Jan 13, 2022, 8:39:15 AM1/13/22
to Tasker
How can auto-dial my friend's number at 12 am on his birthday and when connected it will auto play my pre-recorded greetings? using tasker.

zimme...@googlemail.com

Jan 13, 2022, 7:44:28 PM1/13/22
to Tasker
there are profiles for time-based execution of tasks (e.g. initiate a call) and when a connection has established (e.g. play a song). But I assume the only one hearing the song will be you, as it's not possible to 'stream' additional audio (in addition to the microphone) to the recipient. I don't think it's feasible what you want.