profile for outllook, sms notifications

Bruce

Jan 2, 2022, 1:15:02 PM1/2/22
to Tasker
I am trying to understand AutoNotifications.  What I am trying to accomplish is to create a Profile which will run once a notification from Outlook or my Text Message program receives an item.  So there is a notification in my status bar for these 2 programs.  When that occurs I want the Profile to start running the task I set up.  How do I set that up so the AutoNotification Profile starts?

ktmom

Jan 3, 2022, 8:46:55 AM1/3/22
to Tasker
 Start by making sure the notification you are interested in is currently displayed.  Then create a profile event-> plugin -> AutoNotification -> intercept. Configure the plugin event by using the "easy setup" option and it will present you with a list of currently active notifications.  Just choose the one you want.

More in depth info is available by opening the actual AutoNotification app and chosing "help".