notification bar expand action?

Matevz Leskovsek

Jan 24, 2023, 6:15:23 PM1/24/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if this is called notification bar or status bar or
something else. I'm referring to those quick tap shortcuts that show
when you swipe down from top of the screen:
https://prnt.sc/jXC3Y3s6i6BL (action is called show status bar in
tasker if I remember correctly)

I want to find an action of a second swipe that expands these quick
tap shortcuts (if somebody knows the exact term I would appreciate it)
which gets you this: https://prnt.sc/jXC3Y3s6i6BL

Any ideas?

Matevz Leskovsek

Jan 24, 2023, 6:16:34 PM1/24/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
the second printscreen link is wrong, correct is this one:
https://prnt.sc/q8kDg8kdIgQo

Matevz Leskovsek

Jan 24, 2023, 6:23:20 PM1/24/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I know i can do it with autoinput send gesture, but it would be sweet
if this action had a name and be available from tasker directly..

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 12:16 AM Matevz Leskovsek

Robert Ryan

Jan 24, 2023, 6:27:05 PM1/24/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com, Matevz Leskovsek
I think you are looking for action > Settings > Quick Settings.

    Task: Test

    A1: Quick Settings

Matevz Leskovsek

Jan 24, 2023, 6:29:34 PM1/24/23