Accessibility 'Enabled'...but not?

Yin117

Aug 3, 2022, 5:28:47 AM8/3/22
to Tasker
Hi,

I have an issue with Tasker on my Samsung Galaxy S10; no matter what it constantly thinks that the 'Accessibility Access' is not available, I have Googled around but cannot find a solution.

See images below of the setting menu I get following 'OK' on the prompt.

All Help Appreciated,
Yinoguns.

Screenshot_20220803-101648_Tasker.jpg
Screenshot_20220803-101700_Accessibility.jpg
Screenshot_20220803-101709_Accessibility.jpg

João Dias

Aug 3, 2022, 6:17:09 AM8/3/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Check here: https://www.reddit.com/r/tasker/comments/vz1s0f/dev_tasker_610beta_accessibility_service/

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Yin117

Aug 3, 2022, 9:00:10 AM8/3/22
to Tasker
Hi joaomgcd,

I don't seem to have that option, I check and I was on version v5.14.6

I have now updated to version 6.0.10 and still nothing:
Untitled.png

João Dias