AutoTools SSID function not working

已查看 178 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

David Cavalcante

未读,
2021年5月16日 12:21:162021/5/16
收件人 Tasker
Hello.

I'm trying to make an action that forces connection to an specific Wi-Fi SSID.

The SSID AutoTools action does nothing. I've also tried adding an WiFi Net Disconnect action before AutoTools SSID, but it just disconnects and instantly reconnects to the same SSID it was connected before.

The device is a Galaxy S21+ with Android 11.

Battery optimization settings are disabled for both Tasker and AutoTools.

Can anyone help?

David Cavalcante

未读,
2021年5月16日 13:17:502021/5/16
收件人 Tasker
Found a fix.

AutoTools needs to have location permission even when not in use. I've also enabled draw over other apps permission.

Looks fine now.

Thomas

未读,
2021年7月23日 16:55:182021/7/23
收件人 Tasker
Hi there 😊

I can not connect to any SSID with AutoTools 2.3.3 even after reinstalling and granting all permissions.

Any help appreciated 👍

Thomas

jmjc...@gmail.com

未读,
2021年7月25日 21:51:222021/7/25
收件人 Tasker
1. Install Tasker Settings
2. Use the native Connect To WiFi action instead.

João Dias

未读,
2021年7月26日 08:47:052021/7/26
收件人 tas...@googlegroups.com
Also, make sure you're on the Tasker Beta which has that action.

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Thomas

未读,
2021年7月26日 16:02:502021/7/26
收件人 Tasker
Dear jmjc & João,

I am running Tasker 5.13.1-beta and Tasker Settings (Beta) 1.0.3 now.

When I try to connect to a SSID which is connectable, I get the error message: "Error: 1 / Can't connect to wifi. Check notification." and the notification says: "Can't modify setting"

What am I missing?

Thank you for your help 😊

Thomas

jmjc...@gmail.com

未读,
2021年7月26日 21:56:262021/7/26
收件人 Tasker

João Dias

未读,
2021年7月27日 04:45:432021/7/27
收件人 tas...@googlegroups.com
You have to use version 1.3.0 of Tasker Settings: https://github.com/joaomgcd/TaskerSettings/releases/tag/v1.3.0
已删除帖子

Thomas

未读,
2021年7月28日 12:55:052021/7/28
收件人 Tasker
Dear João,

the described workaround was successful 👍 Now I can automatically connect and disconnect again to/from the WiFi of my rear view camera:

Camera.jpg

Thank you for implementing the native "Connect To WiFi" action in Tasker (beta) 😊

Thomas

João Dias

未读,
2021年7月28日 13:13:262021/7/28