IF statement for capturing error

Tom Sutton

Jan 13, 2022, 1:20:02 PM1/13/22
to Tasker
Hi, I have a series of tasks that wait for a particular User Interface and it then clicks a button. However sometimes the app can through an error if the connection is weak.

e.g
1. Wait for pop up
1a. Error with connection
1b. Click retry
1c. Go back to point 1
2. Click Confirm

I think I need to use an if statement but not sure how to implement this in tasker/autoinput

João Dias

Jan 24, 2022, 11:16:40 AM1/24/22
to Tasker
Can you please export your task's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the task in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias