scenes blocking taps in other apps

Elieston Junior (Junim)

Mar 20, 2023, 10:56:07 AM3/20/23
to Tasker
I created a small scene in tasker.  this scene does not warn the whole screen, but when it is displayed I cannot interact with any application that is on the screen, only with the scene.  Is there any way to display a scene and be able to interact with the screen?
Screenshot_2023-03-16-19-38-52-206_net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.jpg.as an example at the time of this print I could not click on any icon on the screen, not even open the application drawer

João Dias

Mar 21, 2023, 5:10:59 AM3/21/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
The scene should only block whatever is below it, if you're displaying it as a "Blocking Overlay". Are you doing that?

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 2:56 PM Elieston Junior (Junim) <juni...@gmail.com> wrote:
I created a small scene in tasker.  this scene does not warn the whole screen, but when it is displayed I cannot interact with any application that is on the screen, only with the scene.  Is there any way to display a scene and be able to interact with the screen?
Screenshot_2023-03-16-19-38-52-206_net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.jpg.as an example at the time of this print I could not click on any icon on the screen, not even open the application drawer

Elieston Junior (Junim)

Mar 21, 2023, 3:43:41 PM3/21/23
to Tasker
thank you so much that was it.  I think when I was testing the options I must have skipped this one.

taking advantage of you answering me.  I have another question, is there any way for the tasker to read the ids of the elements on the screen without using autoinput, I have the paid version of autoinput but I need to generate an app and the dependency on autoinput to do this will limit the final app.

João Dias

Mar 22, 2023, 5:16:38 AM3/22/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Glad it works :) Unfortunately there's no way right now to do that without AutoInput, sorry!

Elieston Junior (Junim)

Mar 25, 2023, 3:46:37 PM3/25/23
to Tasker
I understand. anyway thank you very much, and congratulations on the development of tasker.