Flash - Dismiss Toast with code

francwalter

Sep 7, 2022, 5:40:31 AM9/7/22
to Tasker
Hallo
is there a way to dismiss a Toast notification (Alert > Flash) with some code?
At the moment I find only the Timeout as a way the Toast disappears or the user has to interact (Dismiss On Click), but I cannot make it go away with some Action, as it is possible for a Notification.

Is there a way?
Thank.
frank

Tasker 6.1.4-beta on Xiaomi Mi A1 with Android 9

João Dias

Sep 26, 2022, 9:05:47 AM9/26/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
There's no way at the moment, sorry!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias