Cast HTML file?

Nabil El Hajji

Sep 30, 2021, 4:32:38 AMSep 30
to Tasker
Is there any way to cast an HTML file?
I tried with Tasker + AutoCast but when I choose "Website" and refer to the file in my download folder Tasker will connect to Chromecast but won't cast the page.

I coded my own "dashboard" and would like it to be casted at a specific time.
Is it in any way possible?

Thanks in advance!

João Dias

Sep 30, 2021, 6:35:56 AMSep 30
to tas...@googlegroups.com
You would need to publish that website somewhere publicly like your own webserver for that to work unfortunately.

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias