How to exit app when disconnecting from power

rizingphoenix

Nov 14, 2021, 9:44:07 PMNov 14
to Tasker
I lost all of my tasks when my phone got wiped, so I'm starting from scratch.

When I charge my phone into any power source, I've configured a task to launch an app. I need help figuring out the rest below.

What I really want to happen is to do that any time I charge it between 12:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. I get up during the night so I take it off my wireless charger sometimes, so putting it back in should trigger the task again.

I just can't figure out the details for the timing and exit tasks. Any suggestions, please?

    Profile: Charging At Night
    Settings: Restore: no
        State: Power [ Source:Any ]

    Enter Task: Turn on Turbo Alarm