Automate Amazon Music with intents.

Charan Siddharth

Jul 10, 2022, 6:35:51 AM7/10/22
to Tasker
Hi!
I'm new to tasker. I want tasker to toggle Play, Pause, next track, previous track, Shuffle on, Shuffle off and Add to playlist actions in amazon music through intents. I don't know what intents are out there. All I know is they start with "com.amazon.mp3". I have no idea what comes next and what to fill in mime type, data and extra fields in Send intent page in tasker. Please provide the list of amazon music intents that can be used in tasker. If not all, the intents to toggle/execute the above mentioned actions, at least.

P.S. I'm well aware of using Autoinput plugin to do the job. I want to get the job done by intents.

João Dias

Jul 11, 2022, 3:44:31 AM7/11/22
to Tasker
Hi. Intents are defined by the target app (in this case Amazon music) not Tasker 😅 If you want intents you'll have to ask Amazon to provide them for you so you can then call them with Tasker.

With that being said, there are some things that are standard and that you can use the Media Control action to do them, like Pause, Play, etc.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias