How to kill an app

gregeeh

Nov 25, 2021, 6:20:03 PM11/25/21
to Tasker
Hi all,

I'm new to Tasker and looking for a little help with a task.

I want to kill one app only, if it is running, when a Bluetooth device is disconnected from the phone.

Is this possible?

TIA

Greg

gregeeh

Nov 25, 2021, 6:38:25 PM11/25/21
to Tasker
EDIT:  I need to do this without Root.

Thanks.

jmjc...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2021, 8:58:50 PM11/25/21
to Tasker
You will at least need ADB Wifi if root is not available.

gregeeh

Nov 25, 2021, 9:01:11 PM11/25/21
to Tasker
Is ADB Wifi a once off thing you do or does it need to happen after each reboot?

jmjc...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2021, 1:57:46 AM11/26/21
to Tasker
You have to enable it after each reboot.

Matevz Leskovsek

Nov 26, 2021, 3:17:22 AM11/26/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Alternatively (not using wifi adb which requires enabling via adb on
each boot), you can do tasker task: start app, app settings, click
force stop, click ok

gregeeh

Nov 26, 2021, 6:39:07 PM11/26/21
to Tasker
Can you give me a bit more info on how to do this " tasker task: start app, app settings, click
force stop, click ok"

Thanks

Matevz Leskovsek

Nov 27, 2021, 7:46:16 AM11/27/21