How do I get the time of when a geofence will be entered?

44 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Computer Geek

ungelesen,
26.07.2021, 12:11:3226.07.21
an Tasker
Hello,
I need to know how to get the time of when a Geofence will be entered or exited.
Is there some type of plugin that can get the time of when this will occur?
I have Tasker and AutoLocation installed.
Thanks
BRYCE M

jmjc...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
26.07.2021, 21:53:3026.07.21
an Tasker
If you set up an AutoLocation Geofence state profile, in the entry and exit tasks, you can use the %TIME global variable. It will tell you the time in hours and minutes. If you need date and seconds as well, you can use the parseDateTime action.

Computer Geek

ungelesen,
19.08.2021, 11:45:1319.08.21
an Tasker

Sorry for the VERY late response.
IT seems to not work properly.
I want the travel time to major cities across the united states based on my location.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten