browser settings

Bryan Pruett

May 15, 2022, 10:26:24 PM5/15/22
to Tasker
I have really invested in automating light/dark mode transition on my phone. One area where this is lacking is in web content. I use brave which has a 'night mode' setting but this is not automated and just makes content dark ALL the time. I would love it if it was light during the day and dark at night in line with the system theme. Can tasker change settings in apps like brave? So I could make it turn on night mode when dark mode gets turned on? it makes brave restart when it's turned on so IDK if this is possible.