on spam issue...

Matevz Leskovsek

Jan 23, 2023, 5:28:27 PM1/23/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I think people are marking spammish comments as spam and that is
affecting the whole "tasker googlegroup" rank. It is happening on few
other groups I follow too. So the solution is: never mark any email as
spam, but filter the spam-poster locally in your email client. Also
maybe could possibly help Joao clean this list of spammers eventually
(but other groups I follow have same problems, and those groups are
also technical, so that's the way it is, it seems). Reddit is probably
a better platform, but I like emails better myself personally

The other solution is, please stop spamming. If you are not totally
sure what one is asking, just read and learn. Some trolls are very
confident here..