Turn Off action

Christian

Nov 17, 2022, 4:58:22 AM11/17/22
to Tasker
Hello,

I have a Samsung galaxy tab 8 (sm-x200) with android 12.

In tasker I have an action with one action "Turn Off" (ie turning off the screen).

This works, but sometimes I get an error : "This is a Secure Setting which needs special permissions. Look in the help page...". I've looked into this, but must admit I don't know exactly what to do.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks !

João Dias

Nov 18, 2022, 6:22:44 AM11/18/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi check here: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/userguide/en/help/ah_secure_setting_grant.html Can you pelase let me know what you can't figure out about it?

Thanks in advance!

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias