Cannot toggle wifi on/off

L P

Dec 2, 2021, 7:26:33 PM12/2/21
to Tasker
I have installed TaskerSettings 1.3, allowing location permissions etc. but still cannot toggle WiFi correctly. More precisely, I can set WiFi ON, but if I try to set it off, it just goes off for a second then turns back ON. Any updates on this problem...?

ktmom

Dec 3, 2021, 7:52:36 AM12/3/21
to Tasker
Have you disabled your device automatically turning wifi on?  You'll need to find the setting in your device settings in the wifi section.

L P

Dec 3, 2021, 9:34:40 AM12/3/21
to Tasker
Oh thanks, I didn't even know those wifi existed! Now it works but unfortunately when it reconnects - since auto reconnect is turned off - I see the wifi ON icon but it is not connected to any network. So no wifi. The same when I enable airplane mode at night. When airplane mode goes off in the morning, again my wifi icon shows on, but it is not connected to any network.