Can Tasker be used to access/control settings in the Developer Options?

SSThing

Jul 23, 2022, 1:04:45 PMJul 23
to Tasker
As per title.
I have a couple of old apps that won't display correctly on my TabS7+ but are fine if I change the "minimum width" settings. Can this be automated with Tasker?

João Dias

Jul 25, 2022, 4:38:15 AMJul 25
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi there. Maybe you can try using the "Custom Setting" action for that. Try using the Magnifying glass in the action with the option to automatically find the setting and see if Tasker can find it. Hope this helps! :)

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias