Log content based

Mahammad Rafi

May 30, 2022, 8:58:38 PMMay 30
to Tasker
HI Joao

I am getting this error. How to fix this? See screen shot.

Thanks in advance from Mahammad Rafi.
Screenshot_20220531-062333_Tasker.png

João Dias

May 31, 2022, 6:12:49 AMMay 31
to Tasker
Seems that your setup is referencing a non-existing task for some reason?

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Mahammad Rafi

May 31, 2022, 9:49:17 AMMay 31
to Tasker
Hi joaomgcd
When I am using below  JavaScript to run a task through webview. I am getting this error message. Is this the right way to performTask?

Method 1👉  performTask('Test','5','','');
Method 2👉 var ok = performTask('Test','5','','');

Thanks in advance from Mahammad Rafi.

João Dias

Jun 1, 2022, 4:04:20 AMJun 1
to Tasker
Hmm, does using the Perform Task action with the Test task work normally?

The second parameter should be an int there, so you should use something like  performTask('Test',5,'','')