Please help switching from sim1 to sim 2 and back

Dragan Gluvacevic

Oct 5, 2021, 3:55:39 AM10/5/21
to Tasker

Hi everyone, I am new to this so I need help if anyone can help me. I have a Samsung S20 ULTRA dual SIM. What I would like to set up for Tasker to do is the following: - that my primary preferred SIM card (SIM1) is active from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 3 pm for calls, messages and mobile internet -and for my second eSIM (A1 network) to be primary all the rest of the time means working days from 3 pm to the next day until 7 am and on weekends all day Is it at all possible to do that? I thank someone in advance for taking the time to help me do that. Thanks!

jmjc...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2021, 9:50:34 PM10/6/21
to Tasker
I have tried couple (work in background) methods via Tasker but unfortunately none of them works on my Samsung S20. I think the last option is to use a plug-in like AutoInput to click through the settings menu to enable/disable your sims. It does require the display to be on to make it work.