Talanoa 2024: Indigeneity - Belongings & Subversions

Talanoa Oceania

Nov 16, 2023, 1:37:52 PM11/16/23
to Talanoa Oceania, UTC Talanoa Team
Ni sa bula, members and friends of Talanoa Oceania & OBSA

Attached are forms with information about the theme, and for submission of proposals, for next year's Talanoa gathering. The registration form will come later

Appreciate your help in spreading the words about this event, and bringing your colleagues, students, friends and family to the gathering

Dates: 4-6 April 2024
Venue: United Theological College, School of Theology, Charles Sturt University
16 Masons Drive, North Parramatta, NSW (Australia)

manuia, jh
on behalf of the UTC Talanoa Team

--

*****