Entry to American Samoa

OBSA Mail

Mar 2, 2023, 8:14:08 PM3/2/23
to OBSA Mail
An update on entry. You may apply for the Entry Permit Waiver Program (EPWP) to receive an OK BOARD if you hold a passport from Australia or New Zealand. Other countries are also eligible. You may find which ones are eligible at the following link,

For the EPWP, you may apply online for an OK Board at the following link,  https://www.legalaffairs.as.gov/copy-of-immigration-office-1.

If you run into problems in applying online, you may send us the documentations and we will get an OK BOARD here for you when you arrive.

For those who hold a passport not from any of the countries listed above, they would have to send over the bio page of their passports and itinerary that shows a round trip ticket. We will collect these to create a block permit here from the Attorney General's office. We hope to receive these all in by March 24 so as to give us time to process the block permit.

If you have a valid U.S. passport, you need none of the above.

Please, let us know if there are any questions. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

kindly,
--
Rev. Elekosi F. Lafitaga, PhD
Academic Dean/NT Lecturer

--

-------

Fostering Oceanic Biblical Interpretation & Scholarship