Talanoa Oceania 2024 program & etc

Talanoa Oceania

Mar 9, 2024, 7:36:34 PMMar 9
to UTC Talanoa Team
Budyeri kamaru (hello in Dharug tongue), dear children of Te Moana Nui ia Tatou (the big ocean in us)

on behalf of the Talanoa team for 2024, warm greetings from warm Parramatta -- part of the land that Dharug people cared for over many generations. for part of the Dharug story, go here: https://dharug.dalang.com.au/plugin_wiki/pages_by_tag/17

Please find attached the following documents:
  1. Talanoa 2024 full program
  2. Talanoa spaces (presenters & titles of their talanoa)
  3. Talanoa flyer
  4. we Belong (havea lecture 2024 flyer)
It is critical that you register as we need to know numbers for catering and also because places are limited (not as wide as Te Moana Nui a Hiva!). Here's the link to the webpage where you could register: https://utc.edu.au/events/talanoa-oceania-conference-2024/#

kindly spread the words about Talanoa Oceania 2024 through your networks, and look forward to seeing you at Parramatta

manuia, jh

--

*****

Talanoa Oceania Inc
ABN 58.389.439.840

2. Talanoa Oceania 2024 (Talanoa Spaces).pdf
4. we Belong (havea lecture 2024).pdf
1. Talanoa Oceania 2024 (program).pdf
3. Talanoa Oceania 2024 (Flyer).pdf