Talanoa Oceania 2024 + openings with the NSW Synod of the UCA

Talanoa Oceania

Dec 27, 2023, 3:07:53 PM12/27/23
to Talanoa Oceania, UTC Talanoa Team
dear Talanoa & OBSA members & friends, trust you & yours are enjoying -- and recovering from -- the holidays and planning ahead for the new year

(1) a gentle reminder to send in your proposals & registrations for talanoa oceania 2024. see here https://www.utc.edu.au/events/talanoa-oceania-conference-2024/

there is a deadline, but many of us are on "talanoa time"

(2) please pass the following announcements about job openings at NSW, to whomever might be interested

The first is for a climate consultant

https://www.nswact.uca.org.au/blog/mission-consultant-stewardship-of-the-earth/?fbclid=IwAR07TLjF6NWZ7je7loJEm3fSu-kONBEsegrQfbSzM-jBDeWDTN2JF8HWpfw

The second is for the Pacific Australia Labour Mobility Scheme (PALMS)

https://www.nswact.uca.org.au/blog/mission-consultant-palms/

manuia, jh

--

*****