OBSA 2023 at Kanana Fou (5-7 Apr)

OBSA Mail

Mar 12, 2023, 6:58:57 PM3/12/23
to OBSA Mail, Elekosi Lafitaga, KFTS
Talofa lava OBSA friends and whanau te moana,

(1) The program is attached. Please share the program with your colleagues, kaiga, and students. Membership is not required for participating in OBSA. Bear in mind that date & time are according to the American Samoa time zone

(2) If you are planning to attend in person, please let Rev. Dr. Lafitaga and the Kanana Fou team know (registration form is also attached). Please note that there are entry requirements to American Samoa (sent in previous emails).

(3) If you plan to zoom in, the ID is provided in the program (embedded here). No registration is required to attend via zoom, but it would be helpful to receive your email contacts so that you receive future OBSA announcements.

Manuia!

-------

Fostering Oceanic Biblical Interpretation & Scholarship
OBSA 2023 @ Kanana Fou (registration).doc
OBSA 2023 @ KFTC program.pdf

OBSA Mail

Mar 17, 2023, 1:19:25 PM3/17/23
to OBSA Mail, Elekosi Lafitaga, KFTS
Talofa lava, tatou katoa

The program for the Kanana Fou OBSA conference has been slightly revised, in the attached file. Look forward to our gathering on the ground at KFTC, and on screen via zoom

May you have a restful weekend

Manuia!

OBSA 2023 @ KFTC program (final).pdf

OBSA Mail

Mar 26, 2023, 5:56:28 PM3/26/23
to OBSA Mail, Elekosi Lafitaga, KFTS
Kia ora, whanau

It is a little over a week from the Kanana Fou gathering, and there is a slight change to the program (see attached file). We can't promise that this is the final "final" version, for we are on oceanic grounds

See you at Kanana Fou and on screen via zoom for the first OBSA 2023 conference on Apr 5-7

Manuia!

OBSA 2023 @ KFTC program (final #2).pdf