[TARS Foundation] Invitation to Participate in a Certification Survey (2 minutes max)

TARS Foundation

Jan 28, 2021, 8:31:42 AM1/28/21
to TARS Foundation Information

Dear TARSer,

I hope you're healthy and doing well in this trying time.

We’d like to invite you, as our valued member of the TARS community, to participate in this survey about tech community support for certification program.

The TARS Foundation is planning a certification program for the community, and we need your input to help us understand the demand for such a certification.

The survey is only going to take you a minute or so, but your response will be significant and greatly appreciated. The survey will be run for about 2 weeks and can be accessed here: https://forms.gle/uzcUhrQ2X4ocJmt98

Thank you in advance for your time! Please feel free to share this survey with your friends or colleagues if you think they would be interested.

Sincerely,

The TARS Team