3D GE CSI data conversion to LCModel .raw files

Sunitha thakur

Apr 23, 2018, 4:18:52 PM4/23/18
to TARQUIN users' group
Dear all,

I am trying to save FID as well as spectra for each voxel from 8 x 8 x 8 3D CSI data from GE scanners. I would appreciate if anyone has any thoughts on this. I am trying to troubleshoot using Orchestra program from GE for which one needs calibration file which was not available for all data sets.  Hence, this is getting problematic. so i started working with this software as it seems like easy to follow software..

Thank you,
Sunitha

jamesg...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2018, 6:26:19 AM10/24/18
to TARQUIN users' group
Have you used Rolf Schulte's 'write_lcmodel.m' file?

Sunitha thakur

Apr 2, 2020, 10:14:21 AM4/2/20
to TARQUIN users' group
Yes. I used it and it worked! thank you!