CRLB

Pom Sailasuta

Apr 15, 2020, 7:54:01 PM4/15/20
to tarquin_u...@googlegroups.com
Dear MR Spectroscopist,

I have not posted anything on this forum for a long while so it about time I post something.

A general discussion:
I want to ask if anyone has seen any publications that reported brain metabolites levels using CRLB cut off point < 50% rather than the usual  < 20% using LCModel fitting. In case I missed something.

So what do we say to a paper that reported scyllo inositol level in the human brain and use < 50 % with LCModel fitting.

Comments and COVID free.

Pom

--
Pom