Leucine and Isoleucine

rbf...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2021, 6:10:35 AM8/6/21
to TARQUIN users' group
Hi - does anyone have (or know how to derive) the j-coupling table for leucine and isoleucine? I was looking on human metabolome database, and while the peak assignments are given in great detail I'm having trouble translating this into a usable CSV for Tarquin.

If anyone has CSV files they've already created, that would be the dream!

All the best,
Rob

Martin Wilson

Aug 10, 2021, 3:56:53 AM8/10/21
to TARQUIN users' group
Hi Rob,

Sorry, I'm not aware of any published values for this. You need
chemical shifts and j-couplings derived from data acquired close to
body temp. and neutral pH for them to be useful. Could try asking here
: https://mrshub.org/

Martin