Shifting spectrum to have a water on 0 ppm

Aleksandra Szcześniak

May 14, 2020, 4:16:07 AM5/14/20
to TARQUIN users' group
Dear users,

together with my colleague, we are working on estimating the temperature of human brains in tissues with a tumor and in contralateral tissues without a tumor using the location of water peaks, NAA, Cr and Cho. We want to check if there is a statistically significant difference between such tissues. For this we need the location of the peaks in the spectrum. I want to locate them based on the analysis results in the LCmodel, but it does not provide information about water.
Do you know any way to shift the spectra so that the water is located at the zero ppm in each of them and that I can then analyze such a spectrum using the LCmodel?
Alternatively, is there a way to know the exact location of these peaks by Tarquin analysis?

Greetings,
Aleksandra Szcześniak