I can't share a URL?

Rahsheen

Dec 1, 2008, 11:06:00 AM12/1/08
to tarpipe
I was thinking Tarpipe was the solution to my problems with sharing
things on the web. I started development on a rich bookmarklet and
then hit a wall. There is no way to share a URL.

There is Title, Body, and Image. That's it. When sharing a blog post,
for instance, you would need: Title, Body, Image and URL.

Will we see support for this in the future? In the context of the
MailDecoder, I can see where this could be a problem since there will
be some parsing involved, but the RestDecoder shouldn't be so limited
and I would be able to complete and use my bookmarklet.

Bruno Pedro

Dec 1, 2008, 2:33:10 PM12/1/08
to tarpipe
Hi Rahsheen and thanks for your great suggestion,

We have just implemented what you're asking. The RestDecoder has now
another field called "url" that you can use to send URLs.

Let me know about your bookmarklet!