Share Form not working with FriendFeed?

hpl

Jan 8, 2009, 10:44:01 AM1/8/09
to tarpipe
Hi,
I published a few posts on friendfeed using a workflow. But using the
share-form the activity don't get completed and only have the
following text:
"nothing happened".

In addition publication to Plaxo also doesn't work.

Cheers, Christian

vitor

Jan 19, 2009, 8:54:13 AM1/19/09
to tarpipe
Hi Christian,

That is probably due to a bug in our interface.
This bug happens when a wire between two connectors is started from
the input to the output.
While we fix this bug, please create another workflow making sure you
start the connection from the output to the input.

Thanks for the feedback,

Vitor Rodrigues
tarpipe.com

Christian Happel

Jan 19, 2009, 9:51:48 AM1/19/09
to tar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vitor,
I didn't use a workflow, I used the share form. There I can't use any connectors.
Best regards
Christian

Bruno Pedro

Jan 19, 2009, 10:19:15 AM1/19/09
to tar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

To post to friendfeed from the Share form you need to fill at least the 'Title' field, which is required and will be used as the friendfeed post title.

The 'Body' field will be used as a first comment on friendfeed and the 'Link' field will be used by friendfeed as a link.

We're currently creating a new version of the Share form which will be much easier to use.

Thanks for the feedback,

Bruno Pedro
tarpipe.com
Share your life