Connector development

BlueCockatoo

Aug 24, 2008, 6:07:44 PM8/24/08
to tarpipe
Hi TarPipe Folks!

First off, thanks for putting your cool service out to the world. I
think it has some awesome potential!

I was wondering what goes into the creation of a connector service and
whether you would allow people to develop connectors other people can
use. It would be nice to be able to add a few for services that I use
and being a developer myself I could probably figure it out if I had
some template to follow...

And, while I've got your attention, if you want to use the Mailer
connector, how do you specify what email address it will use? As far
as I can see there's no way to just enter text somewhere to feed in as
an input to it...

Thanks again for the cool new toy to play with!
Lindsay