Going Crazy Trying to Debug

Rahsheen

Dec 8, 2008, 11:28:54 AM12/8/08
to tarpipe
I'm just doing a simple bookmarklet-type thing to post to Tarpipe, but
there is no way to find out what's wrong when things don't work.

I post the info, Tarpipe comes back with "OK", then I look at my
activity and it tells me it "Failed" and "Nothing Happened".

How do I know what, exactly, went wrong? Are there rules for this
method that I don't know about?

Does leaving certain elements of the form blank cause this?

Do I *have* to provide an image if the RestDecoder is expecting one?

Could it be an authentication problem with one of my services?

If one service fails, does it halt the entire process?

This is driving me nuts because I would like to fix my setup, but
there is no way to see what's broken.