XMPP activities stay uncompleted in Tarpipe

hpl

Mar 12, 2009, 12:45:34 PM3/12/09
to tarpipe
Hi,
I'm trying to post activities via Google Talk/Google Chat. But these
activities always stay incomplete in tarpipe. I use the same API to
post via bookmarklet and that works fine.
Can anyone help me?

Cheers
Christian

melo

Mar 12, 2009, 12:59:05 PM3/12/09
to tarpipe
Hi,
I maintain the XMPP-to-Tarpipe gateway. If the message appears in your
timeline, then it is not longer a problem with the Gateway. The only
thing I do is post to the REST Receptor. From then on, its just
Tarpipe bussiness as usual.

Do you get the 'Sent sucessfully to Tarpipe!' reply from the Tarpipe
bot?

Best regards,

hpl

Mar 12, 2009, 1:30:45 PM3/12/09
to tarpipe
yes, I get this success message.

Pedro Melo

Mar 12, 2009, 2:04:40 PM3/12/09
to tar...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 12, 2009, at 5:30 PM, hpl wrote:

> yes, I get this success message.

Ok, then its on Tarpipe already.

Check your Activity tab, specially the Failed filter.

If your workflow is using Jaiku, they are down for 24h, moving to
Google App Engine.

Best regards,
--
Pedro Melo
XMPP ID: me...@simplicidade.org

hpl

Mar 12, 2009, 2:08:58 PM3/12/09
to tarpipe
I got it! I have to connect it to the "body" and not the "title".
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> XMPP ID: m...@simplicidade.org
> Use XMPP!

Pedro Melo

Mar 12, 2009, 3:41:10 PM3/12/09
to tar...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 12, 2009, at 6:08 PM, hpl wrote:

> I got it! I have to connect it to the "body" and not the "title".

No problem :)

Happy that its working.

Best regards,